Monday, December 7, 2009

Need to be stricter...

Hello...

So Im fusterated with myself because I havent been as strict as I should be with myself. I have been staying in decent calories under 2400 I would say and most days under 2000 and some days at 1800 and considering I need to eat 3500 or more to maintain my calories thats not horriable..however I just want to be strong and stay lower. I guess I am going to give it time. I just know I was doing so good with drinking lots of water, less soda and less food. As long as I am in weightloss mode though I shouldnt complain.

Work is just wierd, I dont ever know what to think about that place, I cant even explain it. The people are of their own, and well if you are not of that then you are of nothing. But its not like they are preps, or have money, or thin, or smart ... they are different, and I dont know. I dont know who I can trust and who is playing me to see what they can get from me.

School work, lots left. Totally fuffing my final I have tomorrow, and I have a paper thats due by the end of the weekend I havent even started on. I dont feel like doing homework and my eyes are killing me after I do normal day activities. I dont mean killing me like pain, just fuzzy blurry difficult. I think next semester will be better when I am at the dorm and I dont have much else to do.... or at least I can pray that happends :)

I miss my husband and I think he is upset at me for being so distant. I have to get better and spend more time with him. So tonight we are going to spend a few minutes together before going to bed, and I hope to get up in time to make french toast, or something special for us. Hes so amazing and I dont want him to think anything differnet. I dont want to ever regret not spending time with him.

Work called me to come in tomorrow for another hour and a half shift. I dont mind...but last week I rushed and felt like I was risking my life...and tomorrow is supoosed to be a storm. Then I learn that my boss has been texting me and knew I thought she was another co worker and didnt say anything. Then when I confronted her and found out she just smiled. Wierd I dont get it. I feel like im in a wacky house or some sort of wierd movie.

Got to get to school and get some stuff printed tomorrow morning before class I know I am going to be so tired! ICK. I dont know how I thought I was going to get this all done in time. I think I am missing time somewhere! I guess if I get off here and get some stuff done then I would have less to worry about in the morning...DUH katie :)

Okie dokie...Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment