Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Catch up Blog....

Good Morning...

OK so I dont know what I have written and what I havent, seems like its taking me longer to get to my blog and well everything else for that matter...so I am going to try and be short and sweet and to the point.

School only has two more weeks left, I am so flipping excited, I have so much to do around my house though I am sure once I dont have school I wll lose that ambition because I would rather just sit and do nothing :) I need to clean, and sort some stuff. I would also like to get my house decorated etc....we shall see.

Work is going ok, its drama filled. I guess I just take it one day at a time and am just excited to have a job. I know how hard it is to find them...so for the moment in time I wont complain. Though I really need to keep it through next sememster so i hope they are nice :)

I did get accepted to a dorm at school...oh yeah that reminds me I have to type a note up for work about my new availablilty. Im not sure that they are going to like it but ... take it or leave it I guess because school has to come first. I am excited about the dorm because I wll only have to drive to LaCrosse once, I will be able to be a part of SHRM and I hope to do better on my homework.

Alan got icky news from the Dr. his liver results are still abnormal. He also has a spot on his lungs that I really feel is just the bronchitis that the dr was to jerky to diagnos, however its suspicious enough that the Dr wants a repeat scan in a couple months. Its scary non the less!

When we went to his Dr. appts though i did find out I was down another three pounds which is nice cause it was after Thanksgiivng. I know Im not losing as fast as I would like however its still going down and though I havent been as good as I should be latly, I havnet been horriable. Next semester though they make you buy a meal plan at the dorm...... which means I will have to eat cafeteria food....which number one calories will be hard to find and two... I am not a huge fan of the healthy stuff from cafeterias...reminds me too much of school food :) ICK.

Got some Xmas shopping done accutally I have gotten quit a bit done, I have just a few more things left. I am excited. I cant wait to get our tree and decorate a little bit.... One of these days!!!


Ok dokie I suppose I should get going I have homework I could be doing.

Take care!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment