Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back on track....

Well I didnt think that I was going to fall of track with Thanksgiving because I dont like the meal that much. Well I got kind of depressed because I was down on myself - things just wernt working out the way I had planned them to be...more about that later. So of course that ment i ate. LOTS AND LOTS of buns :) Then the next couple days just lead me off track. I am hoping to be back on track today though...Yesterday I dont think I went too far over...but tonights going to be hard. Last night my brother asked me if I wanted any soda or cheetos for work. Well considering that ment I didnt have to get up early I was like awesome. The soda was fine, however he got me a huge bag of cheetos instead of buying just an individual size one. Well there are nine servings...not that I couldnt eat all of them however I shouldnt and because they are there and thats all i have they are an easy target. The day is almost over and I have only eaten about 4 of the nine servings, but ... EEKS. that still is enough to kill :) Tonight we are all going to be home and so I am glad we get to eat as a family. I would hate to have no calories left.

SO Thanksgiving was hard for me - I was so thankful to have my most amazing husband, however I wanted to make him this great meal - a great pie! Needless to say it didnt work and I guess I was just down on myself as a woman. I was down on my body, on my cooking, on my house, on my child bearing abilities. I just - Crushed! I am so blessed to have the worlds greatest husband I just want to be all that he needs me to be.

My mom has kind of ticked me off yet again. I give up. I dont knwo why she feels like she has to hide things from me. I mean I know why, she thinks I will get down on her about them but if shes able to make that distinction then she shouldnt be doing the things in the first place. UGH. I dont know about her these days sometimes I feel like I am her babysitter! I love her and I miss her but I just dont know how shes going to keep going if she keeps wearing herself thin. I guess mabye she doesnt care -I just wish she did care for us kids sake.

Works been nuts this weekend. I am excited to be off of work and heading home, not that I have anything that exciting to do however I just want out of this office and to spend time with my husband.

Well .... I better go so I can get screamed at by a bunch of people who are mad that they havent gotten their taxis yet....

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment