Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So I didnt resist....

So this donut was staring me in the face and I couldnt resist, however I did not go over my calories, I think I stayed under 1600 as long as I do not eat anything more, and though I am not hungry I am tempted! UGH.

I was just thinking of something and it kind of irritates my yesterdays questions so much as to why I am friends with people and why it irritates me so much. I guess I just have a strong expectation of freindship, I expect that I would hear from them on a daily or bi daily basis. I guess that is a hard thing to ask, however when you know the people are in contact with others on that regular basis, why are you not good enough. I hate being the first one to always call or text, makes me feel like I am begging for friendship however on the same hand....I dont just want to be texted or called when someone is bored, makes me feel used. I just took a friend some stuff last night, and of course I did not hear from him at all today. I know that I am the only one who really thought of him on his birthday but yes I am rarley thought of. I just am tired of it.

On a cute note my husband is losing so much weight and it shows...hes freaking hot! SUPER sexy!

Still not feeling super fantastic, but we will give it time I guess. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better. I dont know I feel better from the symptoms I had, however I feel like other things have arrose and gotten worse if anything.

Got to do some hoemwork that I slacked on this week and I am not feeling to positive about it...but hey got to do what you got to do right :) Only four more weeks of class left ... CRAZY!!!!

OK well tootooolooss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment